A group leader agreement is a contract between a travel agency and a group leader. It spells out the understanding between the two parties regarding marketing, trip costs, tour conductor credits, GAP amenities, responsibilities, and other legal considerations.
The agreement should be clear and concise, so that both parties understand their rights and obligations. This will help to avoid any misunderstandings or disputes down the road.
Some of the key points that should be covered in a group leader agreement include:
- The travel agency’s responsibility for marketing the trip and making all necessary arrangements
- The tour conductor’s credit towards the cost of the trip
- The group leader’s responsibility for payment of the balance due
- Cancellation policies
- The travel agency’s responsibility for providing GAP amenities (if applicable)
- Any other legal considerations that may be relevant
By having a group leader agreement in place, both the travel agency and the group leader can have peace of mind knowing that all the details are spelled out upfront. This will help to ensure a smooth and successful trip for all involved.